Trip to Shimla
Went on a family trip to Shimla on the Weekend. Trip was fun, got to spend quality time with family, Although Fog played a spoilsport in the beginning.
The road after Kalka is beautiful. Felt wonderful to travel in the natural beauty.
Stopped by to see the “Victory Tower” located nearby Mohali. It is still under construction but still a good concept. Worth going after 3-4 months in case you are at Chandigarh.
Finally back home, will spend a cosy New Year all tucked up in the quilt.
Challenging week ahead. Will keep you updated regarding this.
- A Road Trip (Not) To Remember
- Good ,Bad, Beautiful and Trip as well
- Yo blog. This post is not about the last semester….
- Finally some work at training…….
- Day 3 onwards+Life at Riken
- MUDRA and The Movie ……..
- The great indian wedding and no so great indian TV