Two Years in NCR :)
Hi. 11.58 PM by watch .. I completed my 2 years in NCR today. The saga might be too big to write so in short the things that are running in my head I will put it here
- Things I gained: New Friends, Money, cars(for parents), A lapi, A PDA Phone, 10 KG weight
- Things I miss: My college and everything associated with it.
- Things I learned at NCR: Local travel, Shopping, Bargaining (Little Bit), Money can’t buy everything it is just a piece of paper (But a kind of paper you will never find in dustbin), Life can be a bitch sometimes, Corporate life is tough (Grass is always greener on other side)
- Places I explored: Each and every corner of Delhi where BSES operates , Agra and surroundings
- Places I didn’t explore: Everything not mentioned in point 4, to specify Gurgaon is a place I never went to so far.
- Transitions in life in these 2 years: Life changed from the sarkari naukri of BSES to taxing schedule of REL. Sometimes miss those trips to CP after office , Now life is going to office at 9AM then returning by 8 PM and fighting with 3 other laptops for 30 Kbps bandwidth. But still some trips to Delhi, Some early morning movies on weekends (to save money), some funny moments and chatting with friends make living here totally worth it.
I think jyada ho gya. Now I’ll stop as jyada bhorni changi gal nahin. By blog,,, c ya soon…
- Life in a metro…..
- TU,HDB and more………..
- Thapar MId sems 2
- Another screwy day nothing else…
- Holidays over…back to college
- New day new post…..life goes on…..
- The Training Diareis: The background
- mid sem saga cont. DAY3