I wanted to share an experience with you about 01.01.2012.
It is said that the thing you do on first day of New Year, The same happens with you for rest of the year. If the same is true then It would be a tough year.
Winters bring dense fog to North India, Hence I had to leave from home in the afternoon. I took a Volvo (So called) to Delhi.
The Journey was smooth and we reach in a standard 5 hour 30 minutes time. We didn’t know what awaited us.
Lets start with the real fun part. From ISBT Delhi to Noida
1. At ISBT we tried to negotiate with an auto for Inderprastha Metro Station, Usually auto charges Rs 60, It asked for Rs 150. We decided to go by Metro only.
2. Metro at Yellow line was surprisingly empty. We were surprised and hoped for a smooth ride to home.
3. Rajiv Chowk Metro: Hell broke loose. It was a disaster. The timer indicated 1 Min for Noida City Center but the crowd was in hundreds. The PA System announced a problem due to Snag and announced the refund process.
We were still optimistic that Metro shall arrive. We interacted with a person who was standing for 1.5 Hours. After 45 minutes we lost the hope and tried to call all possible cab numbers but didn’t get any response.
We didn’t believe that we were suffering from this problem at National Capital. We went out of Metro station and kept our hopes high for a Cab or at least an Auto
Finally we decided to go to CP Outer circle for some hope. We were standing near LIC building then suddenly we saw an empty auto. We asked the fare he said 300. We were shocked as 300 seemed perfectly genuine for this circumstances.
We boarded the auto and reached our home good 2 Hour 30 min after we reached Delhi.
Still we were happy that we got a good sleep.
Learning from this case: Money is not everything.
Went on a family trip to Shimla on the Weekend. Trip was fun, got to spend quality time with family, Although Fog played a spoilsport in the beginning.
The road after Kalka is beautiful. Felt wonderful to travel in the natural beauty.
Stopped by to see the “Victory Tower” located nearby Mohali. It is still under construction but still a good concept. Worth going after 3-4 months in case you are at Chandigarh.
Finally back home, will spend a cosy New Year all tucked up in the quilt.
Challenging week ahead. Will keep you updated regarding this.
I know by reading this article some thoughts must have crossed your mind. Let me put end to all of them and clarify that this is not about the f word rather this post is about the letter F.
The reason why I am typing this post is that the importance of this letter I realized only after I inadvertently missed it in my of my official mail and that mail my boss sent across the border and the complete meaning got changed.
The subject was like “Reply regarding Shift Incharge Station” I missed an F in SHIFT. So perhaps you understand that what happened to the subject.
I noticed it after it was forwarded and I got a copy and I couldn’t stop laughing even when I was in boss’s cabin. The consequences I will suffer once the reply comes. Lets see what happens.
PS: Not an April Fool Joke.
Hi.. Here is an account of some incidents that happened, some are true and some might be, so keep guessing
1. Nirmala: Premchand’s hindi classic, Somebody might be so fond of it that he gave it’s printout to read it in office time. One boss was near the printer at that time. He took the pages and began shouting. “Bhai ye Nirmala kiski hai??”. Obviously there was no taker for Nirmala at that time. Poor Nirmala gave all the office a reason to laugh 🙂
2. Shopping: A Deadly one. A guy (Say Uncle) and a girl were sitting together in office. Guy asked girl that from where did she purchase her clothes. She responded in a nonchalant manner that nothing is fixed and i buy clothes from here and there and tried to pass the question. Then again the same question was asked, this time girl got a bit angry and asked why he wanted to know? He said that he wanted to purchase clothes for his wife and kids. Then a deadly reply came ” The kind of clothes i wear neither your wife nor your daughter will be able to wear those, so please save the effort”. Needless to comment about the reactions of the listeners.
3.Sheran Wali Maata: There is a general trend that has been observed in girls that after marriage their dressing sense becomes weird. This is related to that. There was a girl who got married.She was on leave for 15 days, after leave when she came to office then people saw what they never saw before. Bright Saree ( Brightest you can imagine), Overdone Makeup, Bangles and Payal (Yup that sound of chan chan 😛 ). A Guy put on his helmet so that she wont recognize him. When she went to the office literally all the people stood up on their seats for a view that was never seen before. Her Boss’s reaction was amazing and that cant be put into words. A friend of her gave the comment that “Tu to aaj sheran vali maata lag rahi hai”. She laughed but it is clear what must be going through her mind. Although it gave people an opportunity to laugh but the question still remains that why this happens to 99% of girls?
4. The Man Who Sold The World: Very Inspiring story. A guy was at a company and his package was 5 LPA. He applied for other companies and got 2 offers 6 LPA and 8 LPA. So one might think that he must have gone for 8 LPA company, he didn’t . He realized his market value and continued his previous job. He took a vow not to work at all in the company and till company throws him away he will keep on working in his previous employer. The result is that now he is living life of a king in the same company for 2 years happily. Surely an inspiration.
Hi blog.. i am admitting something today.. I have fallen in love
The first time i saw you when i was in college, i remember i saw you near college gate for the first time. I knew that i had fallen for you there itself.
Then i didn’t get to see you much since then at patiala but still you were there at some corner of my heart.
Then i came to Delhi, it was there i got to see you very frequently, you were perfect indeed. Slim, beautiful from not only from the looks, but as they say beauty is not just skin deep, the phrase was perfect for you. So near yet so far was the state of my mind.
Knowing that you might not get the one you love doesn’t make the love lesser even a little bit but rather it increases to such a level that it becomes an obsession .
I got to see you more since last few days. Whenever i see you i know what my dream is. But the dream i suppose is not possible to be fulfilled in this life atleast.
One thing i must tell you, you really look breathtaking in Grey color (My heart must have skipped a beat on watching you in that color).
So some of you (if anybody is reading this )would like to know who she is. well …well… well…..
She is My Landlord’s latest possession.. HONDA CIVIC 🙂 .. Lucky chap..
Dont read this post: Move on
Hi.. I am not in a mood to write a complete story now. Lets hope i finish it soon and then i will post it here. This post is just a reminder that i have to publish a complete story
A story of a guy and a girl (as usual). But it is not a love story’
BTW: This story is a work of complete Fiction, any resemblance with anybody in real life is just pure coincidence .
Especially with you “X”
Title: 2500 Days of “X”
2500 Days roughly 7 years have passed since i had first seen her and still i cant forget her, Perhaps this means that it was something more than just plain infatuation.
It all began when i left my school after 10th and joined another institute for 10+1. There i saw her for the first time, I still remember that orange T Shirt she wore and how pretty she looked in it. I just couldn’t keep my eyes off her even for a single moment , Time seems to have frozen when she was around. Perhaps i can attribute my poor chemistry Lab scores to that time. I didn’t even know her name, Then one day ……..
ok blog i will continue sometime later if i really feel like completing it
PS: 500 Days of summer seems to have hit me really hard. Awesome movie
“I always believed that there is someone in this world for each of us, I knew i was right, The only thing i was not right about was you”
This word was the hot topic after TV series Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin Got Aired. Even before it , Yesterday i saw movie ” Karthik Calling Karthik” where the hereo undergoes a makeover. Not difficult at all if you already have a 6 pack abs to flaunt , Just Losing Spects and getting into a causal attire does wonders. In real life that is not so simple. Lets visualize a guy going for a makeover the steps are as follows
1. Be regular at gym (The most difficult thing)
2. Eat well
3. Go for Jogging
4. Change your dressing style .. well the perfect phrase for it
Louis Phillipe Slim Fit Shirt-2000 Rs
Levi Strauss Jeans-4000 rs
Ray ban Sunglasses -5000 rs
Being worthy of flaunting the things mentioned above-Priceless (Not Painless though)
For A girl .. Makeover
OSHCL- Open Straight Hair & Contact Lens
Most of you might not agree but have seen this happening lots of time….